We’re all going to die one day.
The question is:
How do you want to live?
What if you could swap feeling exhausted and alone for feeling like you’re standing atop a mountain, taking a gulp of crisp, cold air?
Imagine your whole body singing with the knowledge that you courageously dove deep into your soul, so that you could liberate yourself from the pain and fly higher than you ever thought possible? That you made it to where you’ve always belonged – in a life that fits like it was tailor-made for you. Because it was. Because you made it happen.
If you let it, death and loss can be your greatest teachers.
Thinking about death shows you how to live.
● What would you do if you only had three months left to live?
● What’s the one thing you’ll regret on your deathbed if you don’t do it?
● And most important of all, why aren’t you doing it?
Asking questions like these gives you diamond-sharp clarity on what you want your life to look like, and why it doesn’t look like that yet.
Loss & Life Coaching is a journey for true adventurers. It’s for people who love life but also know it can be so much more…and that to get there they’ll have to goldmine those darker aspects of themselves. Navigate the grief, the loss, the shame, and the pain of the past so that they can heal and release what no longer serves. It’s for people who have heard the keening, impassioned cry of their soul, felt the ache of knowing that life shouldn’t be bills and office politics and worrying about what other people will think.
When you take this approach,
Loss & Life Coaching has helped my clients to …
Take the big trip abroad they always wanted. Finally get their art, music, and words out into the world. Get back on the dating scene AND find love. Write the books they’d only talked about. Ditch the jobs that were draining the life outta them. And you know what? Those people never looked back – and nor will you.
Ready to find out what it will help you do?
Loss & Life Coaching is for bold explorers who are ready to look the reality of death in the eye, grin wide, and say “fuck it, let’s do this!”
I’ll show you how to:
● Get better acquainted with your inner badass so you can show up wholeheartedly in all areas of your life
● Clear away what holds you back so you can plot a path that feels even more exciting than a fresh stamp on your passport
● Build a life that makes you proud to stick your flag in the ground and say “yes, this right here is mine!”
● Rediscover the rebel spirit that has been stifled after years of shoving down unwanted emotions and pain so ease, joy, creativity, and a feeling of freedom and sweet liberation can revitalize you
● Identify the unhelpful stories your fear is telling you so you can write your own powerful narrative
● Give people pleasing the heave-ho without drama or aggravation
● Drop the drama in your life and focus on what excites you
● Self care like you’re the most important person in your life – which is exactly what you are – so you can enjoy better energy, sharper focus, and less stress
We’ll plumb the depths and identify the stories that are holding you back. I’ll walk with you through the sometimes rocky terrain and together we’ll shine a light into places that till now you’ve been a little scared to look. You’ll learn that the hidden places inside you, the parts where you feel stuck … those are the most beautiful parts of you. They’re where your strength lies. They’re a vivid reminder of the sheer determination and grit that make you a badass explorer of life.
Dive deep and you can’t help but emerge with new confidence and a healthy respect for yourself – and that’s the bedrock on which you’ll build your breathtaking new life.
What My Clients Say
Lexi – Toronto
Sandy – Los Angeles
Christina – Los Angeles
Amy – Calgary
Corrina – Toronto
Alicia – Los Angeles
Jenn – Jacksonville
Megan – Toronto
Kate – Toronto
Kari – Toronto
Dana – Cleveland
Daniel – San Diego
What Does Loss & Life Coaching Look Like?
● We meet via Zoom video call – comfy clothes encouraged!
● We start at the end by identifying the life you’ll love looking back on when the time comes
● I listen to you – your “who”, your “why”, your “what” and everything in between so I can help you create a path that is unashamedly, deliciously yours
● You learn how to get unstuck and take action – even if procrastination has been plaguing you for a gazillion years
● You gain the courage and boldness to show up as yourself 24/7
● You receive a customized coaching package just for you – life isn’t cookie cutter and coaching shouldn’t be either
● I introduce you to tools, techniques, and sometimes guided meditations or yoga sequences to support your journey
● We start with weekly meetings for three months, then decide together what’s best for you moving forward
As Dr. Frank-N-Furter once said,
Don’t dream it. Be it.
Everything I do is backed up by my training and credentials. That way, my clients know they’re working with a coach who has the knowledge and experience necessary to get them the results they want.
I’m an ICF certified coach, 500hr RYT certified yoga teacher, and The Daring Way™ certified facilitator, and perspective shifting is my superpower. Are you ready to see your life anew and watch as your path lights up before you?
Click below to book your discovery call. Discovery calls are $20 for an hour of new perspectives and fresh ideas. After you book, you receive a complementary copy of my Core Values Assessment. This is the foundation of my coaching practice, designed to show you your core values so you can live life with flow, ease, purpose, and honest to goodness badassery.